Hi 702 Park Project readers! I’m Katie from lifestyle blog, Twin Stripe and I’m thrilled to be sharing a few of my favorite spring accessories with all of you!
Right around this time every year, I start to grow sick of winter and set my sights toward spring. I might switch out some artwork or pick up a new plant to breathe some new life into my home. If you are looking to add some spring to your home, I’ve rounded up some lovely home accessories in every price range!
- Ivy Arts Print, Parima Studio for Minted
- Full Hands, Full Heart Hoop Art, KimArt
- Blue Faceted Hanging Planter, Barruntando
- Coconut Milk Mango Laurel Glass Candle, Illume
- Metal Framed Wall Mirror, West Elm
- Succulent Garden Rug, Antropologie
- Dolce Vita Rose Gold Bar Cart, CB2
- Blah Blah Blah Cocktail Glass, Easy Tiger Co.
- Blue and Pink Tassel Pillow, Furbish Studio
I’m loving Anthro’s Succulent Garden Rug for spring, but I don’t think I have anywhere to put it. Instead I might have to settle for a beautiful new Illume candle. How do you add new life in to your home when winter starts to get to you?
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to stop by my new business website, Katie Williamsen Web & Social Media Consulting, LLC, lifestyle blog, Twin Stripe or connect with me on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Thanks to Sarah for letting me stop by!